Registering for a user account
In order to view or edit GERDA records you must first sign up for a free user account.
- In the main menu at the top of the screen, click on "register".
- You will be prompted to enter your first name(s), last name, email address and country. You may optionally enter your professional organisation and physical address.
- An email will then be sent to you with a link for activating your account. If the email does not appear within a few hours you should check that it has not been filtered by your email server or automatically filed in your spam folder.
- When you follow the emailed link you will need to specify a password for accessing your account.
- You will then be able to log in using your email address and password.